Surrendering All to Jesus in 2023! - Benny Hinn Live Sermon | January-04-2023

Published in Benny Hinn
Wednesday, 04 January 2023 08:02

Surrendering All to Jesus in 2023! - Benny Hinn Live Sermon | January-04-2023

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Surrendering All to Jesus in 2023! - Benny Hinn Live Sermon | January-04-2023

• Comment Link Constance A Afranie Sunday, 08 January 2023 16:17 posted by Constance A Afranie

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the teaching.
    Let Your fullness of grace, Your Spirit, and love that men would see in me, as I let You reign Supreme in my life this 2023.
    It pay for one to fully surrender to the Maker.
    It is great teaching.🙏❤️

• Comment Link Christina Thornander Thursday, 05 January 2023 06:18 posted by Christina Thornander

Thank you Lord for this teaching, I’m so happy. I don’t have or are anything. I’m nothing as my mother always said to me as child. She didn’t know what she actually said ♥️

• Comment Link giovanni Wednesday, 04 January 2023 14:53 posted by giovanni

i love jesus and pastor benny hinn

• Comment Link giovanni Wednesday, 04 January 2023 14:53 posted by giovanni

i love jesus and pastor benny hinn

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli Christian televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

Biography: Hinn was born in Jaffa, in 1952, in the then newly established state of Israel to parents born in Palestine with Gre ...

© 2014 - 2023 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.