The Heart of Our Faith! Part 2 - Benny Hinn, live stream | April-07-2022

Published in Benny Hinn
Thursday, 07 April 2022 12:59

The Heart of Our Faith! Part 2 - Benny Hinn, live stream | April-07-2022

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

The Heart of Our Faith! Part 2 - Benny Hinn, live stream | April-07-2022

• Comment Link Pastor SM Balison Thursday, 07 April 2022 20:46 posted by Pastor SM Balison

Eternal THANKS Lord Jesus for the priceless PRICE You paid at Gethsemane to GOLGOTHA. Sweet Holy Spirit Help me to DAILY relive the WORLD of the CROSS of Christ to eternity, in Jesus ' Name.
    Many THANKS sir for all the wonderful REVELATIONS of the Word of GOD.
    Shalom daddy Pastor Hinn.

• Comment Link Christina Thornander Thursday, 07 April 2022 14:02 posted by Christina Thornander

Amen it’s a door between tow world’s, and I will pray in another way now before taking it. Thank you Jesus 🙏❤️
    Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

Thank you for that person I do my testimony for, a well known person by hole Sweden and outer countries. I can see it’s a key person for you Jesus to make your name known in tv and more. Help me Jesus to write the right and nothing by myself. I feel calm Lord in front of this because you are in control. By myself I can’t do anything, and that is a big relief. I don’t have to be clever in any way, and live those thoughts. You Jesus are the one that is clever and I’m going to stop trying to be that, amen 🙏❤️🕊

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

• Comment Link Christina Thornander Thursday, 07 April 2022 13:58 posted by Christina Thornander

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

• Comment Link Christina Thornander Thursday, 07 April 2022 13:56 posted by Christina Thornander

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me and everyone that belongs to you 💕

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli Christian televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

Biography: Hinn was born in Jaffa, in 1952, in the then newly established state of Israel to parents born in Palestine with Gre ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.