The Holy Spirit! Part 4 - Benny Hinn (August-21-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Thursday, 20 August 2020 23:47

Benny Hinn (August-21-2020) Watch Sermon: The Holy Spirit! Part 4

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

The Holy Spirit! Part 4 - Benny Hinn (August-21-2020)

• Comment Link Charmaine  Eimann Friday, 21 August 2020 12:16 posted by Charmaine Eimann

Good day am watching you're video clips praise Lord Jesus Christ please prayer for us me and my Husband we can't come together because Covid-19 he is still in South Africa and am in Walvis bay Namibia prayer vrou our financial problems

• Comment Link Jennifer Walker Friday, 21 August 2020 08:06 posted by Jennifer Walker

Pastor BennyHave been truly blessed daily.
    Please pray for me and my cousin. Diabetics has been raising havoc in our bodies. It has been affecting my eyes and feet.. we really need healing
    God bless you and thank you in advance.

I really have problems getting on to the healing services live - poor internet connectivity,

• Comment Link Jennifer Walker Friday, 21 August 2020 07:58 posted by Jennifer Walker

Pastor BennyHave been truly blessed daily.
    God bless you and thank you in advance.

• Comment Link Jennifer Walker Friday, 21 August 2020 07:57 posted by Jennifer Walker

Pastor BennyHave been truly blessed daily.
    God bless you and thank you in advance.

I really have problems getting on to the healing servives live - poor internet connectivity,

Pastor BennyHave been truly blessed daily.
    God bless you and thank you in advance.

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli Christian televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

Biography: Hinn was born in Jaffa, in 1952, in the then newly established state of Israel to parents born in Palestine with Gre ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.