The Only Kind of Prayer That Always Prevails - Benny Hinn Live Sermon (July-01-2021)

Published in Benny Hinn
Thursday, 01 July 2021 13:02

Benny Hinn (July-01-2021) Live Sermon: The Only Kind of Prayer That Always Prevails

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Ruci Waqata Thursday, 01 July 2021 15:23 posted by Ruci Waqata

Praise God Hallelujah.....Glory to be God...
    Pastor Benny Hinn,
    I thank you, for the message, I just open my laptop this morning and am in tune on Sermons Online everyday.
    I receive every word you spoke this morning, I have been praying for all most 7years, and when you said never give up on prayer, it stuck my heart, and it motivated me to seriously consider just this one more time; the word spoken. And when you said someone is praying for a new car, Pastor I literally cried, and could not stop, i claimed those words of prophecy to be mine. I claim and receive my new car keys next week. And you also said a house I have been praying and trusting God on this. I cried, cried, cried even more it seemed like GOD sitting in front of me, looking at me directly and confirming in my heart. I BELIEVE, in Jesus name...Hallelujah...wohoooooo. Amen.
    I believe.

• Comment Link Richard Kena Nyarko Thursday, 01 July 2021 14:31 posted by Richard Kena Nyarko

Great teaching from my of God, I am blessed.

Great teaching from my of God, I am blessed.

• Comment Link Richard Kena Nyarko Thursday, 01 July 2021 14:28 posted by Richard Kena Nyarko

Great teaching from my of God, I am blessed.

• Comment Link d.kirpal Thursday, 01 July 2021 14:02 posted by d.kirpal

Pastor Benny too/too strongst/allstrongst tobacco addictions please/please/serious/serious Pastor Benny brake also all this bad tobacco addictions in me for ever in praktice Pastor Benny and many/many thanks for for ever in praktice Pastor Benny serious..

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli Christian televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

Biography: Hinn was born in Jaffa, in 1952, in the then newly established state of Israel to parents born in Palestine with Gre ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.