Benny Hinn - The Three Realm of Prayer. We are promised, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be opened” (Matthew 7:7-8). In this passage, the Lord presents three realms of prayer—the realm of asking, the realm of seeking, and the realm of knocking. Each area has a unique purpose in obtaining direct access to the throne room. In this landmark teaching, Pastor Benny Hinn points to the three distinct areas of the Old Testament Tabernacle, then shows how to move from the Outer Court to the Holy Place, then into the Holy of Holies.
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day....
Latest from Benny Hinn
- Special message from Pastor Benny for you (May-24-2019)
- Finding Jesus in Every Book of the Bible, Part 3 - Sermon from Benny Hinn (May-23-2019)
- Finding Jesus in Every Book of the Bible, Part 2 - Sermon from Benny Hinn
- Finding Jesus in Every Book of the Bible, Part 1 - Sermon from Benny Hinn (May-21-2019)
- The Glorious Power of the Blood of Jesus! - Part 5 - Benny Hinn (May-20-2019)