Today I Want to Talk to You About Something Very Important to Me! - Benny Hinn, Live Stream (December-16-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Wednesday, 16 December 2020 13:16

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Robert Byayesu Sunday, 20 December 2020 01:13 posted by Robert Byayesu

Ablessed day. I need ahelp for University studies ,i stopped on A'level.

• Comment Link Apostle Victor A. Brightman Friday, 18 December 2020 02:25 posted by Apostle Victor A. Brightman

Hello Pastor Benny Hinn,
    I thank God for this message of having communion with the Lord. I'm really blessed thank you sir. I never knew that individual communion with the Lord has great impact. l was always thinking only the congregation will receive the promises of God on Communion.
    Sir, I want to know if a member of a church is not baptise with an emersion baptism can I give him or her communion to eat? Please sir send me the answer.
    From Apostle Victor A. Brightman
    Amazing Life Mission church
    Kenema, Sierra Leone
    West Africa.

Hello Pastor Benny Hinn,
    From Apostle Victor A. Brightman
    Amazing Life Mission church
    Kenema, Sierra Leone
    West Africa.

• Comment Link Apostle Victor A. Brightman Friday, 18 December 2020 02:24 posted by Apostle Victor A. Brightman

Hello Pastor Benny Hinn,
    From Apostle Victor A. Brightman
    Amazing Life Mission church
    Kenema, Sierra Leone
    West Africa.

• Comment Link David Bivash Biswas Thursday, 17 December 2020 10:02 posted by David Bivash Biswas

Excellent ,David

Excellent ,David

Excellent ,David

• Comment Link Diane Hollier Thursday, 17 December 2020 07:08 posted by Diane Hollier

Goodmorning may Father God bless you and family in Jesus name 🙏❤

• Comment Link Patricia Danso Bekoe Thursday, 17 December 2020 02:29 posted by Patricia Danso Bekoe

Good morning papa God bless you papa 🙏🙏♥️♥️

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli Christian televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

Biography: Hinn was born in Jaffa, in 1952, in the then newly established state of Israel to parents born in Palestine with Gre ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.