A special sermon from Benny Hinn - Valencia, Venezuela 2007 P2. On today’s program Pastor Benny Hinn continues to share what he describes as one of the greatest miracles he’s seen in over 40 years of ministry. In 2007 a young woman came to the Valencia, Venezuela crusade, paralyzed for three years since the birth of her child. She received a remarkable touch of Jesus’ healing power and was able to walk on the platform and pick up her child for the first time! The crowd of over 300,000 rejoiced! As Pastor Benny says, “These miracles from past crusades are classics and must be shared with today’s audience, especially the young people. But I tell you that the anointing on my life today is even stronger than it was then, and God will continue to do remarkable things now and in the future.” Watch, believe and receive.
Valencia, Venezuela 2007 - A special sermon from Benny Hinn
Leave a comment
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day....
Latest from Benny Hinn
- How to Worship in the Spirit! Part 2 - Benny Hinn (December-03-2020)
- How to Worship in the Spirit! - Benny Hinn, live stream (December-02-2020)
- The Life of Power! Part 2- Benny Hinn, live stream (December-01-2020)
- The Life of Power! - Benny Hinn, live stream (November-30-2020)
- Sunday Service with Pastor Benny Hinn! (November-29-2020) Live Stream