Bill Johnson (December-19-2020) Watch Sermon: A Lifestyle of Peace. Jesus promises to guard our hearts and minds with peace. The enemy uses anxiety to create a battlefield in our minds, that affects our relationship with God, our creativity, and our identity. Bill Johnson teaches us how to steward on a daily basis the peace God has given us. When we abide in a place of prayer and fill our minds with truth, we won’t be distracted by battles we aren’t meant to fight.
A Lifestyle of Peace - Bill Johnson (December-19-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Everyday Hope, Joy & The Supernatural - Bill Johnson, Bethel Church
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-24-2021 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-17-2021 Live Stream
- When in War, Create - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-15-2021)
- Grabbing Hold of Fresh Faith - Bill Johnson & Libby Gordon