Bill Johnson - Message: Balancing Family Life and Ministry. In this video, Pastor Bill shares his approach to balancing family life and ministry.
Balancing Family Life and Ministry - Bill Johnson
Published in BILL JOHNSONSunday, 09 October 2022 06:34
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Sunday, 09 October 2022 13:21 posted by Loretta liciaga
Thank you Bill, I a 1960 child from a dysfunctional family, 1982 psalms 22,23and 24 brought me to my news out of the mouth of RW Schambach. I am so grateful for you. My 3 children are my blessings and they are doing well, however, I pray they will know Jesus in more powerful ways. Thank you again
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Join BILL JOHNSON Sunday Service at Bethel Church Live Stream June-04-2023
- Recognizing Divine Favor - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon
- Receiving and Walking in the Power of the Holy Spirit - Bill Johnson Sunday Sermon
- Sunday Service at Bethel Church - Live Stream
- What is a Fire Tunnel? Bethel Rediscover Series - Bill Johnson