Bill Johnson (July 3, 2018) - Our Weapon Against Obstacles, Bethel Church. “God has announced to you your purpose and your destiny, but it is not guaranteed. It is only accomplished by the ache of the heart that causes me like a Hannah to cry out for a child when I am barren. She had this burden in her heart for a child that caused her to lose all sense of public demeanor. So she took out of her own heart and soul this passion that become like a sword, and this obstacle of barrenness was sleign as she met with God who announced over her that she would have a son.” - Bill Johnson | When we burn with passion for what God has placed in us, it becomes our weapon against all obstacles.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Johnson had four children, all of whom are in full-ti...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service May-26-2019 Live Stream
- Washed by the Word - Bill Johnson (May-25-2019)
- What I Owe Humanity - Bill Johnson (May-22-2019)
- Staying on Assignment - Bill Johnson (May-20-2019)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service May-19-2019 Live Stream