Bill Johnson (May 1, 2018) - Repaying Evil with Kindness, Bethel Church. “Our authority has been given to the benefit of people not for their destruction” -Bill Johnson If we refuse to vindicate ourselves and stand as an encourager to someone else than God can “come with wrath” to discipline that person. If we take it upon ourselves to discipline somebody to vindicate ourselves we have misused the authority God has given us.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Johnson had four children, all of whom are in full-ti...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service May-26-2019 Live Stream
- What I Owe Humanity - Bill Johnson (May-22-2019)
- Staying on Assignment - Bill Johnson (May-20-2019)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service May-19-2019 Live Stream
- With All Your Mind - Bill Johnson (May-16-2019)