Bill Johnson (November-04-2019) Sermon: Catch the Wind of Holy Spirit (John 3:8). Quote: “I believe in our ministry gifts. I believe in our talents and skills. But to me it's like you and me sitting here in this room. It’s like a harbor with a bunch of sail boats and we're all looking at one another's gifts - the sails. “Oh, look at the blue and white one! That's beautiful! Look at that green one, look at the red and yellow over here.” We admire one another's gifts but those gifts were made to catch wind. They're only there to catch wind. Our gifts are valuable but they're there to catch the breath of God in a given situation - to make natural things supernaturally effective.”
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- God is Good - Bill Johnson (October-20-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-18-2020 Live Stream
- The Discipline of Thankfulness - Bill Johnson (October-15-2020)
- The Fear of God - Bill Johnson (October-14-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-25-2020 Live Stream