Bill Johnson (August-04-2020) Q&A: Dealing With Loss and Devastation. When dealing with loss and devastation there is no real solution apart from the presence of the Lord. Getting alone and honest with God is essential to navigating hard circumstances. In this Q&A, Pastor Bill also shares the importance of finding comfort through the scriptures by reading out of the Psalms.
Dealing With Loss and Devastation - Bill Johnson (August-04-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Thursday, 06 August 2020 09:11 posted by Anneke
So honest! Yes, reading God's word over and over again until we FEEL Him and knowing we are not alone in our pain. Psalms are so accurate for this. Also thinking about Job and Jeremiah how they were dealing with pain and loss. And of course thinking about eternity. We are of all people most to be pitied, if we just put our hope on this life. Eternity is written on our heart! God, how I love you!!Report
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- The Parable of the Sower - Bill Johnson (October-29-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-08-2020 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-01-2020 Live Stream
- Nothing is Impossible - Bill Johnson (October-27-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-25-2020 Live Stream