Bill encourages us to be able to listen to teaching and absorb the good while ignoring what we don't understand or consider off. He compares it to eating a steak- Eat the meat, but don't eat the bones.
Don't Eat the Bones - Bill Johnson
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- The Parable of the Sower - Bill Johnson (October-29-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-08-2020 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-01-2020 Live Stream
- Nothing is Impossible - Bill Johnson (October-27-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-25-2020 Live Stream