Bill encourages us to be able to listen to teaching and absorb the good while ignoring what we don't understand or consider off. He compares it to eating a steak- Eat the meat, but don't eat the bones.
Don't Eat the Bones - Bill Johnson
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-17-2021 Live Stream
- When in War, Create - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-15-2021)
- Grabbing Hold of Fresh Faith - Bill Johnson & Libby Gordon
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-10-2021 Live Stream
- Return to First Love - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-08-2021)