Bill Johnson (July-09-2020) Sermon: Fighting on Our Knees. We’ve been called to a lifestyle of prayer. In this message, Pastor Bill Johnson teaches from 2 Chronicles 7:14 on the significance of prayer. The Lord puts the weight of responsibility for transformation on the shoulders of His own people - the ones to whom He has given His name. It’s from our knees that we have the greatest affect on the world around us; it’s our connection with the heart of God that gives us the authority to represent Him well and see His will done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Fighting on Our Knees - Bill Johnson (July-09-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-17-2021 Live Stream
- When in War, Create - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-15-2021)
- Grabbing Hold of Fresh Faith - Bill Johnson & Libby Gordon
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-10-2021 Live Stream
- Return to First Love - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-08-2021)