Watch Bill Johnson - How the Holy Spirit Leads and Sustains You Through Grief. Bill Johnson teaches how the Holy Spirit leads and sustain us through seasons of grief. Speaking from his own experience after the loss of his wife, Beni, in 2022, Bill shares how the Lord always intends to lead us into victory and has promised to sustain us in every season. This journey of faith is a relational journey, and staying close to the Holy Spirit is key to navigating the seasons of life well, including seasons of grief.
How the Holy Spirit Leads and Sustains You Through Grief - Bill Johnson
Published in BILL JOHNSONThursday, 02 March 2023 07:35
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Kenosis and Jesus' Deity - Was Jesus Fully God and Fully Man? - BILL JOHNSON
- Join BILL JOHNSON Sunday Service at Bethel Church Live Stream March-26-2023
- Sunday Service at Bethel Church - Live Stream
- Developing a Lifestyle of Prayer and Fasting - Bill Johnson
- Rediscover Bethel - Episode 2: Jesus, The Cross, and Preaching - BILL JOHNSON