Bill Johnson (September-22-2020) Watch Message: How to Maintain Relationship Despite Conflicting Beliefs. In this monthly video blog, Pastor Bill Johnson shares strategies for maintaining relationships even when beliefs are conflicting. It is important to celebrate what God is doing in a person while focusing on the tenants of faith that are essential.
How to Maintain Relationship Despite Conflicting Beliefs - Bill Johnson (September-22-2020)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-25-2020 Live Stream
- Living Without Options - Bill Johnson (October-23-2020)
- God is Good - Bill Johnson (October-20-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-18-2020 Live Stream
- The Discipline of Thankfulness - Bill Johnson (October-15-2020)