Bill Johnson (January-12-2021) Q&A: Intimacy Versus Reverence. In this Q&A video, Pastor Bill discusses the connection between the reverence of God and intimacy with Him. It's important that we embrace the tension between experiencing God as an intimate father while also embracing the fear of the Lord.
Intimacy Versus Reverence - Bill Johnson | Q&A (January-12-2021)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Division vs. Gathering Around Fathers - Bill Johnson (January-19-2021)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service January-24-2021 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service January-17-2021 Live Stream
- Moving From Defense to Offense - Bill Johnson (January-15-2021)
- Faith Needs To Take Place - Bill Johnson (January-13-2021)