Bill Johnson (June-29-2021) Watch Q&A: Is It Ok to Change Churches? Is it ever appropriate to change churches? In this Q&A video, Bill Johnson and Dann Farrelly discuss their thoughts on this question, and how to transition with grace and honor if you sense God leading you to another church.
Is It Ok to Change Churches? - Bill Johnson | Q&A (June-29-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service - Live Stream (November-28-2021)
- Forgiveness Brings Liberty - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon
- FlashPoint: God Has A Solution! | Bill Johnson (November-24-2021)
- Does Bethel Church Teach Grave Soaking? - Bill Johnson (November-23-2021)
- Being Blessed is a Responsibility - Bill Johnson (November-19-2021)