Bill Johnson (November-10-2020) Watch Message: Jesus’ Blood Paid for Everything. In this series on Bethel's cornerstone values, Pastor Bill discusses the beauty of calvary and the significance of the blood of Jesus. Grace is an expression given to us through the blood of Jesus. He purchased everything we would ever need for life, both now and throughout eternity. If we believe that the blood of Jesus has settled every issue for us then He is worthy of our trust when things don't always look good for us. Jesus took on himself what we deserve so that we can receive what he deserves.
Jesus’ Blood Paid for Everything - Bill Johnson (November-10-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Tuesday, 10 November 2020 12:34 posted by Rita Magny
Thank you does not come close to what revelation I received thru this meesage. My tears are washing my shame?Report
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- My Favorite Miracle - Bill Johnson (November-24-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-22-2020 Live Stream
- Testimonies Create Culture - Bill Johnson (November-21-2020)
- Nurturing Your Child’s Heart for God - Bill Johnson (November-17-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-15-2020 Live Stream