Bill Johnson (May-08-2020) Sermon: Let the Weak Say, “I AM STRONG!” . Joel 3:9-10 says, “Proclaim this among the nations: “Prepare for war! Wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near, let them come up. Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears; Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” Quotes: “Our deliverance begins when we are no longer impressed with the size of our problem. If I am fueling the lie, I have agreed with the liar and I’m empowering the liar. “If the devil can lock you up in fear it keeps him from being reminded of his eternal judgment. Anybody can rejoice when they HAVE joy… In the kingdom we rejoice to OBTAIN joy. If when you pray you don’t leave refreshed, you probably weren’t praying, you were complaining.”
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Healing Breakthrough - Bill Johnson (September-14-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service September-27-2020 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service September-20-2020 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service September-13-2020 Live Stream
- Jumpstart Your Faith - Bill Johnson (September-10-2020)