BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service December-06-2020 Live Stream

Sunday, 06 December 2020 13:07

JOIN Bethel Church Sunday Service with BILL JOHNSON, Live Stream (December-06-2020). The beginning of the Sunday broadcast is at 2:30PM.

You are welcome to Bethel church with the Senior Pastor Bill Johnson. Bill Johnson and the entire Bethel Church is gradually taking over the world for Jesus Christ and is making disciples all over the world. Jesus said, the ‘the knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven has been given to you’. This means that, a higher level of understanding has been granted unto us that other do not have. Pastor Bill Johnson is giving light to this great mysteries of old through the Sunday services with Bill Johnson which you can stream live in this website. It is not a secret that, the teachings, sermons, messages, devotions and Christian articles delivered by Bill Johnson at Bethel Church is changing lives even in continents.

Bethel Church and its leaderships in respect to the great command of our Lord Jesus is making the gospel accessible to all by providing live broadcasting from Bethel Church to all nations. You can now stream live Sunday services with Bill Johnson right at your home. With Bethel Sunday services, the gospel is preached with the sole aim of winning souls and edifying believers, the sick are also healed, the oppressed are made free, and everyone is made an agent of change. You may feel like you are too far from Bethel Church. Well, Sunday service with Bill Johnson today is right at your door step. Tune in and have a live experience every Sunday to stream live Sunday services with Pastor Bill Johnson now. You may be asking where to stream live Sunday services with Bill Johnson, this website is the answer. We bring you every single update at the right time for the purpose of God to be fulfilled.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Bill Johnson DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:31 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.
    For God to give me the Right Life Partner and marriage [I am 54 years now] & for a perfect future life settlement and ministry.
    OR whether God wants me to be single throughout my life. [I need a confirmation and direction in this area]

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:30 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:30 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:30 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:30 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

2. I believe God’s Perfect Will & Call perfected in my life. Please prophesy over my Call upon my life.

3. And also God’s Will, Blessings, Health, Longevity, Love and Perfection in the life of my MOTHER [she is 77 years now]. For her to enjoy God’s fullness and goodness in her life in the land of the living.

4. I believe and I need a SPIRITUAL and a FINANCIAL breakthrough in my life. Please pray for a house and a vehicle on my own.

5. Please pray for my Career Blessings and fulfillment in my life.
    Please Prophesy over my job/Career Path.
    My retirement date is 20.10.2021 in my Office. [I will be 55 years in 20.10.2021]. Please prophesy over God’s will on my extension in the Office and for a Perfect Positioning in the Office for God’s Glory alone and every material and other Blessings stolen by the enemy in my life/career to be restored back to me in fullness.

6. Please pray for Ministerial Blessings, The Operation of Spiritual Gifts and fruit in my life and family. Please prophesy over my future and future Calling and to be appointed as a prophet. Prophetic, Evangelistic & Healing Anointing and Gifts of Tongues over my life.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:29 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

5. Please pray for my Career Blessings and fulfillment in my life.
    Please Prophesy over my job/Career Path.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:28 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

5. Please pray for my Career Blessings and fulfillment in my life.
    Please Prophesy over my job/Career Path.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:28 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

5. Please pray for my Career Blessings and fulfillment in my life.
    Please Prophesy over my job/Career Path.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:28 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

5. Please pray for my Career Blessings and fulfillment in my life.
    Please Prophesy over my job/Career Path.

• Comment Link Ruth Paul Thursday, 10 December 2020 03:28 posted by Ruth Paul

1. Prophet I believe God for a settlement to my life.

5. Please pray for my Career Blessings and fulfillment in my life.
    Please Prophesy over my job/Career Path.

BILL JOHNSON

Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.

Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...