Bill Johnson (June-16-2020) Sermon: Love Versus Fear. Bill Johnson talks about love versus fear. When God gives a command He empowers us to do what we previously couldn't do. So when the Lord tells us not to fear, it means there is the grace to be victorious. Scripture Reference: 1 John 4, Isaiah 54: 14, Philippians 1: 27, Isaiah 51, Joel 3, Isaiah 54:13.
Love Versus Fear - Bill Johnson (June-16-2020)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- The Parable of the Sower - Bill Johnson (October-29-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-08-2020 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-01-2020 Live Stream
- Nothing is Impossible - Bill Johnson (October-27-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-25-2020 Live Stream