Bill Johnson (November-17-2020) Watch Q&A: Nurturing Your Child’s Heart for God. In this Q&A video, Pastor Bill shares some of the ways that he was able to help his children foster their own relationship with God and intimacy with the Holy Spirit. It's important to teach your children early on that they can hear the voice of the Lord and make it a normal practice to engage with the Holy Spirit.
Nurturing Your Child’s Heart for God - Bill Johnson (November-17-2020)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service January-24-2021 Live Stream
- Loving God With Everything - Bill Johnson (January-23-2021)
- Division vs. Gathering Around Fathers - Bill Johnson (January-19-2021)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service January-17-2021 Live Stream
- Moving From Defense to Offense - Bill Johnson (January-15-2021)