Bill Johnson (August-06-2021) Watch Full Sermon: Kingdom Abundance - Paying Caesar, Paying God. How do we access the unlimited resources of heaven? In the second message of a three-part series on the kingdom of abundance, Pastor Bill exhorts us about the power of the tithe, and how we must worship Jesus by allowing Him to be Lord over our finances and give Him your tithe. Laying a clear theological foundation from Abraham through the New Testament, Bill encourages us how to abound in every good work that God has for us. This message will transform how you understand the power to steward your finances well and walk in abundance and prosperity - spirit, soul and body!
Kingdom Abundance - Paying Caesar, Paying God - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (August-06-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Everyday Hope, Joy & The Supernatural - Bill Johnson, Bethel Church
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-24-2021 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-17-2021 Live Stream
- When in War, Create - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-15-2021)
- Grabbing Hold of Fresh Faith - Bill Johnson & Libby Gordon