Bill Johnson (December-08-2019) Sermon: Put God First In Everything. “The best thing we can do for those around us is to put God first and learn from Him always.”
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Choose Your Stronghold - Bill Johnson (September-25-2020)
- How to Maintain Relationship Despite Conflicting Beliefs - Bill Johnson (September-22-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service September-20-2020 Live Stream
- The Mandate for Miracles - Bill Johnson (September-19-2020)
- Healing Breakthrough - Bill Johnson (September-14-2020)