Bill Johnson (November-14-2020) Watch Sermon: Restoring Our Design. Jesus came to illustrate the most extreme representation of grace and love, which was the heart of the father. Bill Johnson teaches how Jesus came so that we could experience the fullness of our destinies. Unlock the understanding of your divine purpose today. Scripture References: Matthew 1: 20, 2 Corinthians 5: 16-17, Genesis 1
Restoring Our Design - Bill Johnson (November-14-2020)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Meditate on Things Above - Bill Johnson (December-02-2020)
- Building a Culture of Honor - Bill Johnson (December-01-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-29-2020 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service December-06-2020 Live Stream
- My Favorite Miracle - Bill Johnson (November-24-2020)