Bill Johnson (March-23-2020) Sermon: Tearing Down Strongholds (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). During this difficult season of the COVID-19 crisis, it is important to align your thinking with God’s Word. Do not allow your thoughts to be hijacked by the enemy’s lies. The truth of God’s Word, energized by His Holy Spirit’s presence in you, will strengthen your spiritual immune system to get you through this crisis. Quotes: “We can't afford to entertain thoughts about us that He doesn't think about us. The moment we do we entertain a lie and we actually war against the very purposes of God in our lives. Every response we have in life is either out of love or it's out of fear. Love or fear is the source of our words and responses. In some way one of those two realms have influenced how we think and see.”
Bill Johnson - Tearing Down Strongholds (2 Corinthians 10:3-5) (March-23-2020)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-08-2020 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service November-01-2020 Live Stream
- Nothing is Impossible - Bill Johnson (October-27-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-25-2020 Live Stream
- Living Without Options - Bill Johnson (October-23-2020)