Bill Johnson (October-15-2020) Watch Sermon: The Discipline of Thankfulness. The bible tells us to rejoice in the Lord always. Pastor Bill Johnson shares a convicting Thanksgiving Day message exhorting us to choose gratefulness and thankfulness. Joy is a choice. It is always at hand and within reach. This thanksgiving day message will invite you to stand as powerful people knowing that joy is always within reach.
The Discipline of Thankfulness - Bill Johnson (October-15-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-17-2021 Live Stream
- When in War, Create - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-15-2021)
- Grabbing Hold of Fresh Faith - Bill Johnson & Libby Gordon
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-10-2021 Live Stream
- Return to First Love - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon (October-08-2021)