Bill Johnson (October-15-2020) Watch Sermon: The Discipline of Thankfulness. The bible tells us to rejoice in the Lord always. Pastor Bill Johnson shares a convicting Thanksgiving Day message exhorting us to choose gratefulness and thankfulness. Joy is a choice. It is always at hand and within reach. This thanksgiving day message will invite you to stand as powerful people knowing that joy is always within reach.
The Discipline of Thankfulness - Bill Johnson (October-15-2020)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Nothing is Impossible - Bill Johnson (October-27-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-25-2020 Live Stream
- Living Without Options - Bill Johnson (October-23-2020)
- God is Good - Bill Johnson (October-20-2020)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service October-18-2020 Live Stream