The Impact of Testimonies - Bill Johnson (March-16-2021)

Published in BILL JOHNSON
Tuesday, 16 March 2021 08:53

Bill Johnson (March-16-2021) Watch Sermon: The Impact of Testimonies

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Bill Johnson DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

The Impact of Testimonies - Bill Johnson (March-16-2021)

• Comment Link Rose n Namgyal Tuesday, 16 March 2021 22:09 posted by Rose n Namgyal

Thank you Bethel Church for your generosity by sending a large amount to bring essential needs to Dhorpatan last year where locust infestation was there for 3 months n flash flood added from the pandemic. This year they have seeds to plant oats n potato. Please pray with us as my husband is back to Dhorpatan bringing warm clothes for Tibetans who stayed there for Winter. Still wintery till May.

• Comment Link Talalelei Alefaio Tuesday, 16 March 2021 14:55 posted by Talalelei Alefaio

Thank you the man Of God I feel touch in My heart the word you sharing please I need your help pray for me I go to seeing the doctor to get medicine to fix itchy my skull after I using My head is dryness dandruff is to bad please please pray for me

• Comment Link Talalelei Alefaio Tuesday, 16 March 2021 14:54 posted by Talalelei Alefaio

• Comment Link Talalelei Alefaio Tuesday, 16 March 2021 14:53 posted by Talalelei Alefaio

BILL JOHNSON

Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.

Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.