Bill Johnson (September-19-2020) Watch Sermon: The Mandate for Miracles. Experiencing miracles is our mandate. Bill Johnson reminds us of what Jesus has commissioned us to do on this earth. May His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
The Mandate for Miracles - Bill Johnson (September-19-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
- Comment Link Wednesday, 07 October 2020 07:52 posted by Mary Ann Barner
I have been so blessed by his messages!
I have been spreading his online sermons to many family members and it has been transforming their lives as they have mine. I am so hungry for God now more than ever. Thank you Bill Johnson and Bethel family for all you are doing by showing who God truly is. May He continue to bless all of you. Thank you.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service - Live Stream (November-28-2021)
- Forgiveness Brings Liberty - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon
- FlashPoint: God Has A Solution! | Bill Johnson (November-24-2021)
- Does Bethel Church Teach Grave Soaking? - Bill Johnson (November-23-2021)
- Being Blessed is a Responsibility - Bill Johnson (November-19-2021)