Victory in Relationships (11-02-2018) | Bill Johnson. We can have victory in the relationships around us when we can learn how to navigate our disaspointments and losses along with our victories.
Victory in Relationships - Bill Johnson (11-02-2018)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Ministering With Those We Disagree With - Bill Johnson
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service - Live Stream | January-30-2022
- Why All Things Work Together for Good - Bill Johnson
- Learn How to Think, Not What to Think. Rediscover Bethel Series - Bill Johnson | January-18-2022
- Birthing Prayer - Bill Johnson - Full Sermon