Victory in Relationships - Bill Johnson. We can have victory in the relationships around us when we can learn how to navigate our disaspointments and losses along with our victories.
Victory in Relationships - Bill Johnson
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service at Bethel Church Live Stream September-25-2022
- How to Embrace the Miracle Process - Bill Johnson
- Bill Johnson - Every struggle you face is only for a season, Trust God
- Faith Denies Problems a Place of Influence - Bill Johnson
- Don’t Tempt God By Forgetting His Power - Bill Johnson