Bill Johnson (May-22-2019) Sermon: What I Owe Humanity. Part of Bill Johnson’s sermon Resurrection Power at Bethel church in Redding, California.
What I Owe Humanity - Bill Johnson (May-22-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Praising in Painful Times - Bill Johnson
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service in Bethel Church Live Stream | May-15-2022
- You Are Designed For Answers to Prayer - Bill Johnson
- Understanding Manifestations of the Holy Spirit - Bill Johnson & Larry Sparks
- Where Do Power and Authority Come From? - Bill Johnson