Bill Johnson (March-02-2021) Q&A: Why Does Some Healing Not Last? In this Q&A video, Pastor Bill shares his thoughts on why some healing doesn't seem to last. We're reminded of the importance of stewarding the authority God has given us and filling our lives with His presence in the wake of a miracle.
Why Does Some Healing Not Last? - Bill Johnson | Q&A (March-02-2021)
Leave a comment
Johnson was born in Minnesota in 1951 and became a Christian as a young child. Soon after, Johnson read seven books on prayer, which significantly affected his perspective and subsequent ministry.
Johnson's father, Melvin Earl Johnson (1929-2004) was the senior pastor at Bethel Church in Redding from 1968-1982 and subsequently became Executive Officer of the Northern California/Nevada District Council of the Assemblies of God. Earl Joh ...
Latest from BILL JOHNSON
- Drawing Near to God - Bill Johnson (April-23-2021)
- How to Preach for Lasting Impact - Bill Johnson (April-20-2021)
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service April-25-2021 Live Stream
- BILL JOHNSON - Sunday Service - Weekend Bethel Service April-18-2021 Live Stream
- Hearing Leads to Faith - Bill Johnson (April-16-2021)