Bill Winston Sunday Service Live Stream (August-14-2022)

Sunday, 14 August 2022 07:50

Bill Winston's Sunday Service Live Stream - Living Word Christian Center (August-14-2022)

Are you a lover of Jesus Christ? What does it means to be a Christian? Is Jesus Christ one of the ways or He is the only Way to the Father? Is my salvation eternal or I can lose my salvation? I know many of us are asking these questions and many more unearth. The truth is, there is no mystery that cannot be understood. Bill Winston, the founder and senior pastor of Living Word Christian Center is changing the world messages that give answers to mysteries. Bill Winston Sunday service today can be streamed live online for free. You can start a new journey of faith with our Lord and master Jesus Christ in this website by watching life Sunday services with Bill Winston. Live Sunday services with Bill Winston Live Broadcast is available for viewing in this website.

You may be asking why you should watch live Sunday services with Bill Winston. Well, Bill Winston’s messages and teaching is making a great impact in society. Through this live Sunday services with Bill Winston, many have received salvation, many are given hope, many have been restored and life is all about moving from Glory to glory no matter the challenges we may encounter. With life Sunday service with Bill Winston, you are a victor.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Bill Winston DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Bill Winston Sunday Service Live Stream (August-14-2022)

• Comment Link Peace Dube Sunday, 05 June 2022 16:15 posted by Peace Dube

GOD MAKES ALL THINGS NEW

• Comment Link Peace Dube Sunday, 05 June 2022 16:09 posted by Peace Dube

RUTH IMAGINED INDEED PASTOR.THANK YOU SOO MUCH MAN OFGOD

• Comment Link Peace Dube Sunday, 05 June 2022 16:07 posted by Peace Dube

GLORY BE TO GOD PASTOR FOR TEACHING ME TO KNOW WHO I AM. IM JESUS LIKE YOU PASTOR. CHRIST IN ME PASTOR THE HOPE OF GLORY INDEED

• Comment Link Peace Dube Sunday, 05 June 2022 16:01 posted by Peace Dube

GLORY BE TO GOD PASTOR. POWERFUL SERMON ON COURAGE TO TAKE ALL DEMONIC POWER OUT. YOU ARE A TRUE MAN OF GOD. WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE P0SSIBLE.

• Comment Link Peace Dube Tuesday, 31 May 2022 17:21 posted by Peace Dube

It takes courage to tell the truth indeed Pastor. My daughter has been involved in fraud cases the devil trying to move me but I am not moved by wat I see because I and the children that the Lord has given me are for signs and wonders. Im expecting a miracle because His word shall not return void

• Comment Link Peace Dube Tuesday, 31 May 2022 17:11 posted by Peace Dube

powerful sermon about being faithful. Faithful person will abound in everything .My thoughts are not your thoughts.I must come in his name JESUS.

• Comment Link Peace Dube Sunday, 22 May 2022 15:50 posted by Peace Dube

Glory be to God . It’s never to late for a miracle . The devil is not going to steal my kids . Not I but the father in me does the work . I’m looking for a miracle . I see the invisible Pastor .You are a true man of God indeed .

• Comment Link Peace Dube Sunday, 15 May 2022 15:37 posted by Peace Dube

GOD HAS PLANS TO PROSPER NOT TO HARM.I MUST SEEK FIRST HIS KINGDOM.THE KINGDOM IS IN ME.

• Comment Link Peace Dube Sunday, 15 May 2022 15:30 posted by Peace Dube

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR THE TEACHING THAT I SHOULD JUST SET A THERMOSTART AND LEAVE IT. MY MIND IS A THERMOSTART AND GOD IN ME IS THE UNIT

• Comment Link Esmeralda Chikoti Sunday, 15 May 2022 08:08 posted by Esmeralda Chikoti

Good morning, Saints, watching from Washington State. Just to happy to be a part of the worship this morning

Bill Winston

Born in Tuskegee, Alabama, Dr. Winston was inspired and influenced for leadership by the numerous educators, scientists, and physicians who surrounded him as a youth, and by the historic aviation accomplishments of the Tuskegee Airmen who served as his role models. He is a graduate of the internationally known Tuskegee Institute (now Tuskegee University), in Tuskegee, Alabama, where Booker T. Washington’s and George Washington Carver’s legacie ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.