Bill Winston Sunday Service Live Stream November-27-2022

Thursday, 24 November 2022 02:39

Bill Winston's Sunday Service Live Stream - Living Word Christian Center November-27-2022

Are you a lover of Jesus Christ? What does it means to be a Christian? Is Jesus Christ one of the ways or He is the only Way to the Father? Is my salvation eternal or I can lose my salvation? I know many of us are asking these questions and many more unearth. The truth is, there is no mystery that cannot be understood. Bill Winston, the founder and senior pastor of Living Word Christian Center is changing the world messages that give answers to mysteries. Bill Winston Sunday service today can be streamed live online for free. You can start a new journey of faith with our Lord and master Jesus Christ in this website by watching life Sunday services with Bill Winston. Live Sunday services with Bill Winston Live Broadcast is available for viewing in this website.

You may be asking why you should watch live Sunday services with Bill Winston. Well, Bill Winston’s messages and teaching is making a great impact in society. Through this live Sunday services with Bill Winston, many have received salvation, many are given hope, many have been restored and life is all about moving from Glory to glory no matter the challenges we may encounter. With life Sunday service with Bill Winston, you are a victor.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Bill Winston DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Bill Winston Sunday Service Live Stream November-27-2022

• Comment Link TimothyEdward Monday, 19 September 2022 02:35 posted by TimothyEdward

when verry ill and distressed like me, o access your inspiring sermons has become impossibly complicated. very sad

• Comment Link Alejandra Jaimes Sunday, 28 August 2022 20:05 posted by Alejandra Jaimes

If I want to watch the service afterwards, it’s impossible through this mean!! The same with the devotionals!!

• Comment Link tim Sunday, 28 August 2022 12:13 posted by tim

i am 73yo i am english i lived in spain from 1990 til 2023 now in care in england du to paralysis from spinal cancer and severe paralysis from birth. I am in england now with lo9ss of feeling in my whole body, and i cannot walk. I also have cataract in right eye aqnd wax blocking right ear. my guidance is DO NOT GIVE UP, GO ONWARD AND LIVE AGAIN IN SPAIN, PUSH THROUGH THE EXHAUTION AND GET THE MONEY HARVESTS FROM SALES FROM MY BUSINESS costa property spain, LISTEN ONLY TO GOD

• Comment Link Diane Booth Sunday, 28 August 2022 09:11 posted by Diane Booth

Praise God for another Blessed worship service

• Comment Link Tamirat Abebeb Friday, 26 August 2022 09:37 posted by Tamirat Abebeb

GLORY BE TO GOD PASTOR FOR TEACHING ME TO KNOW WHO I AM. IM JESUS LIKE YOU PASTOR. CHRIST IN ME PASTOR THE HOPE OF GLORY INDEED

• Comment Link mary Petrossian Friday, 05 August 2022 17:31 posted by mary Petrossian

Hello dear pastor Winston. This is Mary , i received your encouraging words by e-mail thank you
    very much . i copied it ,and reading it more and more and is helping my spirit.
    You said in your teachings ,if you sow a seed and connect to this Ministry ,the anointing will
    come on you. now i want to become a member and sow $20 each month, I know God will
    bless and multiply it.
    Thank you pastor for your Devine teaching , you teach deep and deep , and my spirit understands it well.God bless you abundantly . dear brother sing for us worship songs , we love it
    God Bless Your Ministry.

• Comment Link V. Partee Sunday, 31 July 2022 14:54 posted by V. Partee

I am wanting prayer by the elders of the church for a healing of my kidneys. I have a prayer cloth I want someone to bless. Mark 11:23-24, Psalm 103:1-5, 3 John 2. Dry bones live. Every organ and tissue of my body function in the perfection that God created it to unction. I forbid any malfunction in my body in Jesus' Name (I am a member already)

• Comment Link V. Partee Sunday, 31 July 2022 14:51 posted by V. Partee

• Comment Link V. Partee Sunday, 31 July 2022 14:42 posted by V. Partee

• Comment Link tim Monday, 18 July 2022 04:23 posted by tim

the irrelevant and unrelated popup ads are very irritating and in times of stress one expects support like a friend not an opportunist salesman. Jesus never said before his healing BY THE WAY WHILST YOURE HERE BUY THIS CARPET .... for example