Wednesday Night Bible Study - Bill Winston Live Stream June-22-2022

Wednesday, 22 June 2022 19:26

Wednesday Night Bible Study - Bill Winston Live Stream |  June 22 2022

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Bill Winston DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Wednesday Night Bible Study - Bill Winston Live Stream June-22-2022

• Comment Link Peace Dube Thursday, 26 May 2022 15:23 posted by Peace Dube

faith is my servant and I MUST develop it. It must not rest. STRONG MESSAGE PASTOR

• Comment Link Peace Dube Thursday, 26 May 2022 15:17 posted by Peace Dube

Faith is no respector of person indeed

• Comment Link Peace Dube Thursday, 26 May 2022 14:38 posted by Peace Dube

Glory be to God.Real faith believes the word of God only.You are the angel of GOD Pastor because you give the word only

• Comment Link Josephine Hurst Friday, 20 May 2022 13:58 posted by Josephine Hurst

Thank you .I WOULD like manifestation of my new Eyes.EYES. Balls retina ..I AM healed..Colossians 1:20 for all family..I AM TO be a BLESSING for though around me ..Prayer are Working..BLESSINGS MIGHTY MAN OF GOD MIRACLES MIRACLES MIRACLES SIGNS AND WONDERS SUPERNATURAL PROVISIONS SUPERNATURAL HEALTH BENEFITS ♥️ ✨️

• Comment Link Shirley Faulkner Thursday, 19 May 2022 07:34 posted by Shirley Faulkner

Thank you Pastor Winston for being a yielded vessel for God to bless the body of Christ. After I had surgery in 3019 for cancer, God led me to connect with your teaching through videos and by television. My life has never been the same!!! Through your teaching, Pastor Winston, I have learned to believe God and trust His word. I have learned to open my mouth and confess over my life what God has promised me. I listen to your teachings EVERY day!!! I am now walking by faith in God!!! I also call in to your prayer line . It has also been a tremendous blessing in my life. Today, I am cancer free and totally healed and whole in Jesus name!!! Thank you,Dr. Winston for teaching me to how to receive my inheritance that Jesus died for me to have. God bless you Pastors Bill and Veronica Winston.🙏❤️🙌

• Comment Link Peace Dube Thursday, 12 May 2022 15:21 posted by Peace Dube

GLORY BE TO GOD. NOMORE PREACHING NATURAL PASTOR ONLY SUPERNATURAL. DECREEING A THING AND MOVING TIME AND IT SHALL BE ESTABLISHED.DOGLESS FAITH

• Comment Link Ann Ragan Tuesday, 03 May 2022 10:45 posted by Ann Ragan

Looking for your message about spirit forces that can hold back our answer

Bill Winston

Born in Tuskegee, Alabama, Dr. Winston was inspired and influenced for leadership by the numerous educators, scientists, and physicians who surrounded him as a youth, and by the historic aviation accomplishments of the Tuskegee Airmen who served as his role models. He is a graduate of the internationally known Tuskegee Institute (now Tuskegee University), in Tuskegee, Alabama, where Booker T. Washington’s and George Washington Carver’s legacie ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.