Billy Graham - Is Your Seat Reserved? (December-09-2020)

Published in Billy Graham
Wednesday, 09 December 2020 11:06

Billy Graham (December-09-2020) Is Your Seat Reserved?

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Billy Graham DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Billy Graham - Is Your Seat Reserved? (December-09-2020)

• Comment Link Cheryl Pryor Wednesday, 09 December 2020 15:57 posted by Cheryl Pryor

I need strong prayer for me and my grandkids and my daughter LATRINA NEWMAN Is her name. the names of my two grandsons is DEANDR. and NELSON. especially DEANDRE . he's out of control. he kicks his mother he spits on his mother. he just turned 8 years old. CHERYL PRYOR

• Comment Link Cheryl Pryor Wednesday, 09 December 2020 15:54 posted by Cheryl Pryor

Billy Graham

Evangelist Billy Graham took Christ literally when He said in Mark 16:15, “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.”

Mr. Graham preached the Gospel to more people in live audiences than anyone else in history—nearly 215 million people in more than 185 countries and territories—through various meetings, including Mission World and Global Mission. Hundreds of millions more have been reached through television, vi ...