Bad Math - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | September-11-2022. In "Bad Math", Pastor Tim Dilena preaches out of Acts 16:6-26 on Paul and Silas imprisoned in Macedonia, drawing parallels to our lives when we feel like we need to get out of our situations.
Bad Math - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | September-11-2022
Leave a comment
Tim Dilena is senior pastor of Times Square Church. He is the third senior pastor since the founding of the church by David Wilkerson in 1987.
The relationship between Tim Dilena and Times Square Church is a close one. Pastor Tim’s father, Paul Dilena, was the police captain in David Wilkerson’s bestselling book The Cross and the Switchblade and was the treasurer of the first Teen Challenge. He has been a frequent and well-loved speake ...
Latest from Tim Dilena
- You Took What Didn't Belong To You - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | November-13-2022
- This Is Why I Pray - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | November-06-2022
- I Never Saw It Coming - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | October-30-2022
- Let's Get This Right - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | October-23-2022
- When Does Victory Finally Come Over An Old Habit - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | October-16-2022