The Confessions of A Confused Man - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon, Times Square Church | May-22-2022. In "The Confessions of A Confused Man," Pastor Tim Dilena preaches out of Psalms 73 on how pain redeemed is better than pain removed and how we can keep our eye on the big picture in our life in Christ.
The Confessions of A Confused Man - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon, Times Square Church | May-22-2022
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Tim Dilena is senior pastor of Times Square Church. He is the third senior pastor since the founding of the church by David Wilkerson in 1987.
The relationship between Tim Dilena and Times Square Church is a close one. Pastor Tim’s father, Paul Dilena, was the police captain in David Wilkerson’s bestselling book The Cross and the Switchblade and was the treasurer of the first Teen Challenge. He has been a frequent and well-loved speake ...
Latest from Tim Dilena
- Go Green! (The Answer To Hurt Up Close) - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | August-14-2022
- It's Way Bigger Than You Think - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | August-07-2022
- Bothered By An Edge - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | July-31-2022
- What Do I Do When The Battles Keep Coming - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | July-17-2022
- The Beast At the Door - Tim Dilena Sunday Sermon | July-10-2022