God - Our Faithful Companion - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon November-28-2020

Published in Charles Stanley
Saturday, 28 November 2020 00:03

Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: God - Our Faithful Companion (November-28-2020) In Touch Ministries. God wants to bless all aspects of our lives as a powerful testimony to His abundant grace. He also bestows blessings because He loves us unconditionally and wants only our very best. Taking time to acknowledge the One who faithfully walks beside us, meditating on and listening to Him, allows us to pray with confidence as David did: “May the house of Your servant be blessed forever” (2 Sam. 7:29).

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Jerry Hayes Sunday, 06 December 2020 12:15 posted by Jerry Hayes

How can I get a transcript of this message God Our Faithful Companion, so I can read it over and over Jerry Hayes

• Comment Link Jerry Hayes Sunday, 06 December 2020 12:15 posted by Jerry Hayes

• Comment Link Jerry Hayes Sunday, 06 December 2020 12:13 posted by Jerry Hayes

How can I get a transcript of this message so I can read it over and over Jerry Hayes

• Comment Link Jerry Hayes Sunday, 06 December 2020 12:13 posted by Jerry Hayes

• Comment Link Jerry Hayes Sunday, 06 December 2020 11:45 posted by Jerry Hayes

Enjoyed your message. You are a blessing to me. Your message very encouraging

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...