Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: A Strong Family (October-08-2022) In Touch Ministries.It takes hard work and commitment to create a strong family in which the members are bound together in a pledge of love and devotion to one another. Dr. Stanley outlines the characteristics that define a strong family and teaches us how we can keep solid relationships, even if the family is broken.
A Strong Family - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-08-2022
Published in Charles StanleySaturday, 08 October 2022 00:06
Leave a comment
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley -How can I be sure of my calling?
- Abraham’s Lesson on Patience - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (February-07-2023)
- Listening to God’s Word - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (February-07-2023)
- How to Claim a Promise – Dr. Charles Stanley
- Into All the World - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (February-06-2023)