Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: A Father's Guidance (September-26-2020) In Touch Ministries. Charles and Andy Stanley talk about the faithfulness of God.
A Father's Guidance - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon September-26-2020
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Thursday, 01 October 2020 19:58
posted by Sandra Parham
This conversation was so inspirational,I am so thankful that Dr. Stanley and Andy were kind enough to share their story with us all. The both of you are great roll models to so many parents and also to children that might not have their parents,but they have God that promises never to leave us or forsake us. Blessed beyond measure!!!
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley-God's Word gives wisdom
- Sunday Reflection: The Truth About Family - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-24-2021)
- Expressing Patience - Charles Stanley (October-23-2021)
- The Greatness of God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-23-2021)
- Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-23-2021