Charles Stanley (November-22-2019) Sermon: A Collapse of Courage (Courage for the Christian Life #3) . “We became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.” —Numbers 13:33 With these words, the Israelites turned their backs on God’s Promised Land—their courage crumbling right at the moment of fulfillment. Learn the faulty beliefs that preceded this collapse of courage and how to fear nothing but trust God for everything. For more messages from Charles Stanley, including this week's broadcast, go to intouch.org/tv.
A Collapse of Courage – Dr. Charles Stanley (Courage for the Christian Life #3) (November-22-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley-God's Word gives wisdom
- Sunday Reflection: The Truth About Family - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-24-2021)
- Expressing Patience - Charles Stanley (October-23-2021)
- The Greatness of God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-23-2021)
- Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-23-2021