Charles Stanley (April-23-2020) Sermon: Adversity – Burden or Bridge? No one could have anticipated how different life is today than just a few months ago. Whether it’s a global crisis or a personal one, adversity usually comes without warning and impacts us in ways we couldn’t have anticipated. This message from the classic Life Principles series helps us see “Adversity as a Burden Or Bridge.”
Adversity – Burden or Bridge? – Dr. Charles Stanley (April-23-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley sermon - A Modern Day Samaritan
- The Pathway of Faith - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-18-2021)
- Making Wise Decisions – Charles Stanley Daily Devotion
- Sunday Reflection: The Ultimate Role - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-17-2021)
- The Consequences of Impatience | Timeless Truths – Dr. Charles Stanley (October-17-2021)