An Intimate Look at Adversity – Dr. Charles Stanley

Published in Charles Stanley
Sunday, 28 March 2021 04:27

Dr. Charles Stanley  An Intimate Look at Adversity. Difficulty. Distress. Affliction. Suffering. Those words could accurately describe what you see on the news these days. Since hardship of all kinds is impossible to avoid, believers must learn to respond correctly. This message, from a few years ago, was preached by Dr. Stanley before the COVID-19 pandemic. Still, it helps believers apply the timeless truths of God’s Word to endure and thrive when adversity strikes.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

An Intimate Look at Adversity – Dr. Charles Stanley

• Comment Link Vicki Heminover Monday, 29 March 2021 22:51 posted by Vicki Heminover

Thank you so much for your tv and radio programs what a blessing you are

• Comment Link Ditas Ocampo Sunday, 28 March 2021 17:26 posted by Ditas Ocampo

Thank you Lord, i so badly needed to hear this. I felt relieve from the heaviness of my heart. Truly God is good!

• Comment Link Bernice Berry Sunday, 28 March 2021 17:16 posted by Bernice Berry

It is wonderful to hear you preach when we older people have stay away from church crowds because of the Covid virus. I am 92yrs. old and have many things that keep me home even before the virus. I love the Lord, and your are rite the Devil love me, and does his best to use trials to weaken my faith. Pray for me.

• Comment Link Bernice Berry Sunday, 28 March 2021 17:15 posted by Bernice Berry

• Comment Link R B Narramore Sunday, 28 March 2021 14:50 posted by R B Narramore

Love this message in difficult times

Love this message in difficult times

• Comment Link Audrey Lovelace Sunday, 28 March 2021 09:28 posted by Audrey Lovelace

Amen. I just truly love Dr Stanley's teaching. He puts it in a way that is so easy to understand.

• Comment Link Ceny T.Cruz Sunday, 28 March 2021 07:47 posted by Ceny T.Cruz

Your teachings help me a lot in the ministry.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...