Dr. Charles Stanley ANGER AND FORGIVENESS [Part 2] For more messages from Charles Stanley, go to intouch.org/tv. Are you angry at someone right now? What did they do? What did they say? Unresolved anger affects every aspect of our lives. Learn the awesome importance of forgiving those who have wronged you.
ANGER AND FORGIVENESS [Part 2] - Dr. Charles Stanley
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Wednesday, 31 March 2021 23:19
posted by Deborah Thompson
Thank you Dr. Charles Stanley for another truly inspirational Sermon. I so appreciate you
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- What Consumes Your Mind Controls Your Life - Charles Stanley (October-15-2021)
- How can I have a "personal, intimate relationship" with God? - Ask Dr. Chares Stanley
- The Blessings of Inadequacy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-15-2021)
- How will I know when it's time to stop praying? - Ask Charles Stanley
- What Is the Church? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-14-2021)