Charles Stanley (July-31-2019) Sermon: Be Careful When All Is Well. Guidance From the Garden, Part 1 It’s easy to be on alert when things are going wrong. But when everything is good, do you find yourself letting your guard down? Believers must be vigilant even in times of peace because Satan is always looking to trip us up. Don’t fall prey to his subtle traps—keep watch and trust the Lord to protect you.
Be Careful When All Is Well - Charles Stanley (July-31-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Sunday Reflection: The Truth About Family - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-24-2021)
- Expressing Patience - Charles Stanley (October-23-2021)
- The Greatness of God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-23-2021)
- Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-23-2021
- Patience in the Wait - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-22-2021)