Charles Stanley (May-17-2019) Sermon: Building Truth into Your Life. Truthfulness is an essential character quality for believers. When it's lacking, both individuals and nations begin to crumble internally. In this sermon, Dr. Stanley explains how we can tell if we’re an honest person, the benefits of building truth in our lives, what happens when we fail to do so, and how we can integrate truth into our lives more.
Building Truth into Your Life - Dr. Charles Stanley (May-17-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Life’s Passing Storms - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-28-2022)
- The Fulfillment Of A Promise – Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-28-2022
- The Message of the Blood of Jesus - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon
- The Affliction of Paul - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-27-2022)
- Your Convictions About Eternal Security – Dr. Charles Stanley