Charles Stanley (May-17-2019) Sermon: Building Truth into Your Life. Truthfulness is an essential character quality for believers. When it's lacking, both individuals and nations begin to crumble internally. In this sermon, Dr. Stanley explains how we can tell if we’re an honest person, the benefits of building truth in our lives, what happens when we fail to do so, and how we can integrate truth into our lives more.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- A Call to Prayer – Dr. Charles Stanley (June-16-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon June-15-2019 - The Battle For Self-control
- Wisdom in the Midst of Trials – Dr. Charles Stanley (June-14-2019)
- Will God make me holy? - Ask Charles Stanley (June-13-2019)
- The power of a father - Charles Stanley (June-12-2019)