Charles Stanley (January-03-2019) Radio Sermon: BUILDING WISE FRIENDSHIPS. Based on Proverbs 18:24, this message examines the value of having a true, loyal, and devoted friend. Furthermore, Dr. Stanley speaks on the value of choosing wise friendships and being careful in how you develop friendships with others.
Charles Stanley - BUILDING WISE FRIENDSHIPS (January-03-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley sermon: Is Jesus Christ God?
- Ending Well - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (December-07-2021)
- Should you "feel something" when you're saved? - Ask Charles Stanley
- A Realistic View of Life - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (December-06-2021)
- Struggling with your tithe? - Charles Stanley