Charles Stanley (September-04-2019) Sermon:Can't forgive? The weight of unforgiveness is heavy. God never intended us to carry the pain and consequences of this bitter spirit. Dr. Charles Stanley explores this attitude, and shows why it is so unwelcome in the life of a Christian. In Touch Ministries, 2012.
Charles Stanley-Can't forgive? (September-04-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How can I be sure of my calling? - Ask Charles Stanley
- Sunday Reflection: The Art of Confrontation - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (November-28-2021)
- Reasons To Obey | Timeless Truths - Charles Stanley
- Why Did God Allow Sin? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (November-27-2021)
- God the Holy Spirit – Our Helper - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon November-27-2021